Thursday, October 25, 2012

Craft it Thursday

What I'm working on now and the next few days:

This is wear I'll talk about what I am working on for the upcoming week or so.  I have a lot of ideas in mind.  Probably won't get to them all, but I'll try.  I'll also post pictures of projects recently completed.

First up is what is done:


I made a super warm and soft head band for my daughter (left) and a star pillow (right) inspired by the Star on "The Goodnight Show" on Sprout.  She loves both!  I want to make my own headband...when I find the time.:)



A week or two ago I made these cute little monster tooth fairy pillows for my cousin's sons.  She requested motorcycles and colors red, black, green, or yellow and this is hat I came up with.  I love them!  The mouth is open in the middle and acts as a pocket for tooth and money from the tooth fairy.  My son has a blue and green one and my daughter a pink one of course...it is her favorite color.


Then, lots of dryer balls...hand dyed this time.  I have a lot of fun dying up different colors.

There were a few other projects but I don't have time to post them all.  I made a candy land lap blanket, a few totes, and a few zippered pouches.  

Today I am going to dye up some dryer balls, finish up a long skinny scarf/cowl, and cut fabric for some cute new skirts.

This week I want to finish at least 3 scarves, cut and sew up a few skirts and then start on some tie tees for the holidays.  

My goal for the next few months will be building up stock for craft shows and my online store The Green Belle Shop by Shelly Rose, and my Etsy Store.

That's about it for now...until next time.  Have a great day and happy crafting!

~Shelly 

No comments:

Post a Comment