Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tuesday's Top Ten

~Tuesday's Top Ten List~

Since it is so very close to Halloween...

My top ten list of scary movies:
*Note*  I haven't watched many if any scary movies since before I had kids so these will be oldies but goodies.
*In no particular order and I could have added at least 10-20+ more.  Maybe that'll be a list for next week...:)

  1. The Sixth Sense ((1999)  Quote:  "I see dead people."
  2. Psycho (1960)  Quote:  "She just goes a little mad sometimes.  We all go a little mad sometimes."  
  3. The Ring (2002)  Quote: "Before you die, you see the ring..."
  4. The Shining (1990)  Quote:  "Heeeeer's Johnny!" and "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy."
  5. Night of the Living Dead (1968) Quote:  "They're coming to get you, Barbara!  They're coming for you!  Look, there's one of them now!"
  6. Poltergeist (1982)  Quote:  "They're heeeere!"
  7. Jaws (1975)  Quote:  "You're going to need a bigger boat."
  8. Saw (2004)  Quote:  "Live or die, make your choice."
  9. Silence of the Lambs (1981)  Quote:  "It puts the lotion on it's skin."
  10. Friday the 13th (1980)  Quote:  "Look what you did to him--look what you did to him!"
What's your favorite?  What do you think should be on my list that I missed.  It was really hard to narrow it down to ten.  Since I haven't watched any really scary movies in the last 10 years or so what are a few good ones that are more recent.  What movies are you looking forward to that are coming out this Halloween season or has just come out?  Let me know...I may just get an urge to watch something scary once the kids go to bed...:)  

Have a great day!

Shelly~


Happy Tuesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment