Thursday, March 4, 2010

What's on my agenda for today...?


Today I feel like I have a lot of time on my hands, even though I am watching one more child today for a total of 3 under 3, not so bad they are all mostly good as long as they are fed and rested that is.

So why is it that I feel bored? I cleaned the house yesterday...so not much to do there...I did laundry on Tuesday and Wednesday so only one load today...oh wait there is clothes to put away in the boys's room (dang). Maybe I am bored because I am procrastination making more cotton cloths and dryer balls? Well I don't want to get too crazy with those, if I don't sell more pretty soon I am going to have a laundry room full of balls...at least my clothes will get dry in a jiffy!

So...I decided this morning that I would make a good dinner, you know the works, home made bread, salad, sides and main dish...well since then I've made a couple crocheted cloths, 3 facial cloths, 2 dryer balls...I've even watched some TV (which I hardly ever do!) I guess I really don't want to make dinner. I just don't know what to make. It seems like I make the same thing over and over again, stuck in a rut. I've looked for other things to make but they all seem like the same thing... tweaked a bit. Hmmm...I think I'll go crochet some more and worry about the food later...

Happy afternoon everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment