Wednesday, October 31, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday


What I wore Wednesday (linking up with The Pleated Poppy)

This will be short and sweet.  We live in central PA and this weekend and first 2 days of the week have been crazy and busy with orders, sick kiddos, and then Hurricane Sandy.  We were very lucky here.  Very high winds for 12+ hours--scary winds--but nothing to compare it to the coast.  



So lets start this off.  Here is a little peak of part of my halloween costume that I wore last Friday...I was a cat lol.  I made the skirt my self and added boots~not the slippers, than some cool make-up, crazy hair, ears, and whiskers finished it off.  I didn't get any pics of the final outfit, so this is about it for now.



Today:
It is a pretty cold day, in the 40's and drizzly so comfy it is.  I don't really leave much anyways...working at home lol.  My big trip for the day will be taking packages of dryer balls to the post office lol.



Slippers~Isotoner
Jeans~JCP
Cream Tank~Banana Republic
Shirt~Maurices








pleated poppy

Linking up to The Pleated Poppy
pleated poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment