Wednesday, October 24, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Ever wonder what a SAHM/WAHM wears?  No, not pj's, or sweats, or the like for me.  Even if I don't have plans to go anywhere I still like to look nice for my day.  If I don't shower and get ready in the morning than I just don't feel at my best and that makes me feel less creative and not as productive then.  So, I get up a little before my boys have to get up for school and get mostly ready.  Some days I want to do more with my hair so that happens later, but a touch of make-up and clean clothes consisting usually of jeans/khakis and a simple shirt or sweater starts my day off right.

This is me not doing my hair--air dry day.:)

So starting today I'm going to post what I put on for the day.  I forgot about it this morning when I was getting dressed so it really isn't planned out.  I know it's all about the accessories right now and layers but I am just not an accessory kind of girl.  My only jewelry is earrings, and my wedding ring and band, and occasionally a simple necklace.  Maybe I'll have to start spicing up my look with accessories...what do you think?



Luckily I pulled out a nicer shirt lol.  I love this shirt too.  The cut on the sleeves is so comfy and sytlish.  I'm also loving stripes right now too.  This shirt is about a year old and from Old Navy. 





One thing I wear everyday are my slippers.  I have these leapord print ones on today and I also have a pink pair, a turquoise pair, and a red pair.  I think I need more.  I love slippers!  They are more comfy than socks and since I can't stand bare feet, slippers are perfect for me.


Love these slippers!




Necklace from my MIL
Shirt from Old Navy
Tank from Banana Republic
Jeans from JCP
Isotoner Slippers from Khol's







Linking up to The Pleated Poppy
pleated poppy

5 comments:

  1. Thanks! Looks like there are a lot of stripes on today...:) I wore stripes yesterday too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable slippers! I love being barefoot, but my toes get too cold in the winter.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! You look great! Go for it with the accessories. Start with something small :)

    ReplyDelete